In your role, you assist our customer in projects deployment from Design phase till final tests and delivery in production.
- Lead workshop with customer in coordination with project manager
- Produce written specifications to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Consult, deploy, tune, configure, optimize and install customer PLM software stack within customer’s IT environment, with a focus on enterprise high availability and system integration dimensions
- Analyse issues, develop and document solving during maintenance phase
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s requirements; provide support for proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions
Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in General Engineering, Business Management or in specific on Computer Science, Textile, Apparel, Design. Ideally, you have a first experience in a computer or design professional services company or a ready-to-wear brand.
With an excellent relationship, written qualities and a strong sense of service, you enjoy working as a team while being self-sufficient. strong and confident Customer Facing / consulting skills, you are the force of proposition in the face of customer requests.
Passionate about your job and always curious to enrich your skills, you will have the opportunity to participate in Innovation matter’s, Benchmark and Proof Of Concept through our [LAB] +.
You’re able to work both independently and in a team-oriented in a collaborative environment.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
Joining FIT-Retail means getting into one of our professional teams & getting involved in various projects of digitalization of the Product/Offer information systems of our customers, companies of the Luxury, Apparel and Retailing industry in Europe. Those stature projects are consistent especially focus on the implementation or the improvement of the PLM/PIM platforms.
Our projects are tied with our customers’ activities in Luxury/Textile/Apparel across their functions:
- Merchandising: Brand Leads, Product Leads, Merchandisers,
- Product Development: Creative/Design director, Textile (material) Engineers, Designer, Quality Manager, Technicians,
- Supply Chain: Buyers, Logistics Managers, Production Leaders,
- Marketing: Communication manager, e-com team.