As part of the development of a new service offering around data architecture based on the Mulesoft solution, we are looking for a Mulesoft Architect M/F. Mulesoft is a platform that allows applications to be connected to each other and to enhance the value of data by making it easily exploitable, shared and secure.
As a Mulesoft M/F Architect, you will be responsible for auditing and framing missions and will support the implementation of the project:
- Animation and participation in workshops,
- Process modelling (interfaces, governance…),
- Definition of functional, technical and application architectures,
- Design of API models and integration processes,
- Support in the drafting of functional and technical specifications,
- Setup of solutions and development of specific modules in collaboration with a team of Technical Consultants,
- Project management and team coordination.
You have a 360-degree view that enables you to make decisions and advise your client in these strategic choices. Your analytical skills ensure a rapid understanding of complex environments and problem solving.
In close collaboration with Stefan, Director of our German BU and a multidisciplinary technical team, you will actively participate in the development of the service offer:
- Pre-sales management: costing, response to calls for tenders, preparation of POCs, participation in support services,
- Technological watch to keep up with new versions and associated tools.
This position is based on home office and requires national or international travel (Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland, France).
You have a higher education degree in IT and have proven experience in integration projects and project management. Ideally, you are familiar with the textile, retail or luxury sector.
You have knowledge of :
- ESB: Mulesoft, IBM, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, BEA…,
- API Management : Apigee, Mashery, Apigee, MuleSoft, Kong, Axway, WSO2, etc,
- APIs: API Rest / Json / Swagger / openAPI / RAML,
- IT sector : Java, Js, docker, Scripts shell, SQL, etc…
This job requires speaking German and English in a professional context.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
Created in early 2018, Fit Retail is THE consulting firm for the Ready-to-Wear, Retail & Luxury Enterprises. We support our clients to accelerate their digital transformation. Since our creation, we have been developing expertise around the digitalisation of product information, the optimisation of business processes linked to product development (from design to sale) and data architecture.
Today, the Fit Retail team counts of 34 people working internationally: Lille, Paris, Rennes & Munich. Our mission: “Enjoy technology, boost creativity“, it means put technology at the service of our clients’ challenges.
Our values: expertise – cohesion – conviviality – openness.