As part of its international expansion, FIT RETAIL is setting up in Germany. In direct contact with the Fit Retail French and German teams and our partners, you participate in the digitalization projects of the Product/Offer information systems. These large-scale projects are particularly focused on the implementation or enhancement of PLM platforms and ESB projects.
We are looking for IT Consultants M/W to join our German Team. As an IT Consultant, you will be able to be in front the client and support him in all IT issues around product data product (especially around deployment of PLM software, ESB, ERP…).
You will be responsible to:
- Understanding a client’s business needs
- Analyzing IT system and application
- Diagnosing IT system problem, inefficiencies and weakness
- Manage installation and setups of solution, updates and data flow
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects
- Provide advice on technology and best practices
- Collaborating with customer’s team to ensure familiarity with new technology
- Monitoring the success of IT solution’s deployment
This position is based on home office and requires national or international travel (Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland, France).
Graduated from a general engineering school or specialized in IT, you ideally have experience in service / consulting companies, Software Vendors or directly for Fashion Industry.
You have already worked on integration of IT solutions like SAP, Microsoft AX, Talend, Mulesoft or on ESB. Versatile at heart, you are comfortable with IT programming (Java, SQL, XML), databases and customer relations. Fast learner, you are always motivated to have news skills and ready to accept a new challenge with us.
This job requires speaking German and English in a professional context.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
Fit Retail is the story of people with common values that brought them together. To bring you great service, every day is carried out by these values:
- Openness: European Coverage, Client proximity, flexible organization, promotion of diversity, innovation
- Cohesion: Collaborative tools, work in co-conception, team spirit, proximity management, culture of collective success,
- Expertise: Training program, certification of skills, innovation approach
- Conviviality: positive professional relations, simplicity of exchange, transparency in communication.