In your role, you are the driver of your projects deployment from Design phase till final tests and delivery in production.
- Analyse the customer’s needs and write the pre-sales business proposals,
- Write the bill of specifications,
- Plan project resources and manage budget,
- Manage the relationship with the customer’s professional teams,
- Manage the techno-functional consultants,
- Manage the Business process analyst consultant,
- Lead business meetings, workshops, project and steering committee,
- Initiate and follow-up the operational acceptance testing,
- Guarantee the support to the end users in the steps of qualification, operational acceptance testing and roll-out,
- Be proactive in accompanying the change management.
University degree from an engineering school (either non specialized or specialized in textile or information technology). Ideally, you have a successful first experience in a consulting company working with customers from the Retail, Textile or Apparel industry or directly from a Retail, Textile or Apparel company.
You, ideally, have already worked in an international context and you are fluent in English and/or German. Knowledge of French would be appreciated.
Passionate about your job and always curious to enrich your skills, you will have the opportunity to participate in Innovation matter’s, Benchmark and Proof Of Concept through our [LAB] +.
You’re able to work both independently and in a team-oriented in a collaborative environment.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
Joining FIT-Retail means getting into one of our professional teams & getting involved in various projects of digitalization of the Product/Offer information systems of our customers, companies of the Luxury, Apparel and Retailing industry in Europe. Those stature projects are consistent especially focus on the implementation or the improvement of the PLM/PIM platforms.
Our projects are tied with our customers’ activities in Luxury/Textile/Apparel across their functions:
- Merchandising: Brand Leads, Product Leads, Merchandisers,
- Product Development: Creative/Design director, Textile (material) Engineers,
- Designer, Quality Manager, Technicians,
- Supply Chain: Buyers, Logistics Managers, Production Leaders,
- Marketing: Communication manager, e-com team.