In this role, you will be a member of a team made of technical and functional experts. You will be in charge of:
- Manage the set up of the software package and the up-dates,
- Capture customer and partner needs across technical areas by understanding the functional specifications and translating them into technical specifications,
- Export and Integrate data from the IT Tool,
- Set up a first level of configuration within the IT Tool (managing and creating the attributes),
- Analyse and solve Integration’s issues in TMA,
- Carry out the Integration’s evolution in TMA.
University degree in IT, you have prior experience with software consulting, (ideally in a ERP, CRM, BPM/Workflow, Data Integration Architecture or EAI). You are comfortable with coding/SQL Request & XML. You have good communication skills.
You’re passionate about technology and always curious to enrich your skills, you will have the opportunity to participate in Innovation matter’s, Benchmark and Proof Of Concept.
You’re able to work both independently and in a team-oriented in a collaborative environment.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
Joining FIT-Retail means getting into one of our professional teams & getting involved in various projects of digitalization of the Product/Offer information systems of our customers, companies of the Luxury, Apparel and Retailing industry in Europe. Those stature projects are consistent especially focus on the implementation or the improvement of the PLM/PIM platforms.
Our projects are tied with our customers’ activities in Luxury/Textile/Apparel across their functions:
- Merchandising: Brand Leads, Product Leads, Merchandisers,
- Product Development: Creative/Design director, Textile (material) Engineers, Designer, Quality Manager, Technicians,
- Supply Chain: Buyers, Logistics Managers, Production Leaders,
- Marketing: Communication manager, e-com team.