In this role, you will provide Techno-functional guidance to the technical teams and the professional teams.
- Interact with the technical teams who execute the first level of configuration,
- Manage the set up of the software package, the up-date and the migrations within the IT tool,
- Export and integrate data from the IT tool (batch),
- Set up a first level of configuration within the IT Tool (managing and creating the attributes),
- Analyse and solve the integration issues in TMA,
- Lead functional workshops with the customer under the responsibility of the Project Leader,
- Write specifications to capture business process requirements for reports,
- Configure the IT Tool to meet client requirements.
The position might require national travels.
University degree from an engineering school (either non specialized or specialized in textile or information technology), and a successful experience for a consulting company with customers from the Retail or Textile industry or directly from a Retail or Textile company.
You, ideally, have already worked in an international context and you are fluent in English. Knowledge of French would be appreciated.
Passionate about your job and always curious to enrich your skills, you will have the opportunity to participate in Innovation matter’s, Benchmark and Proof Of Concept.
You’re able to work both independently and in a team-oriented in a collaborative environment.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
Joining FIT-Retail means getting into one of our professional teams & getting involved in various projects of digitalization of the Product/Offer information systems of our customers, companies of the Luxury, Apparel and Retailing industry in Europe. Those stature projects are consistent especially focus on the implementation or the improvement of the PLM/PIM platforms.
Our projects are tied with our customers’ activities in Luxury/Textile/Apparel across their functions:
- Merchandising: Brand Leads, Product Leads, Merchandisers,
- Product Development: Creative/Design director, Textile (material) Engineers, Designer, Quality Manager, Technicians,
- Supply Chain: Buyers, Logistics Managers, Production Leaders,
- Marketing: Communication manager, e-com team.